Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My doc says AOK

Hey gals
When I was at the doc on Monday, I asked him when the latest date was that I could travel (secretly hoping that I could squeeze in a girls weekend before the due date)and he told me that I could travel up to 36 weeks- yeeha. That seems a bit late to me, but hey, he is the professional right? I will be 32 weeks by mid march. I suppose I will have to see how I am feeling by then, but in my mind I am feeling good enought to travel. Bri is going to owe me big time for going on a 10 day boys trip so Emily coverage should not be a problem. I will start to look at flights to see what is out there. I am just getting home from my San Diego trip on Jan 30th so I think that counts out Feb 1-3 for me. End of Feb or early March would work too if you guys can fit that in. Lets seriously try to make this one work. Oh and another thing, I am told that red wine is good for the baby so perhaps a sip or 2 for me? and then you gals can drink the rest while I sip on my sparkling water beverage. Aren't you all jealous?

No comments: