Monday, January 7, 2008

I am with you Sister!

Shelby
I am all for returning to the blog. I frequently check in & get a bit sad when there are no new entries & I find myself reading through the old ones as well. What ups & downs we have all gone through in the past year. And now is as good a time as any to begin keeping in touch again through this little blog of ours. And I have no idea what state the Pants are even in at this time-that should be against the rules. In fact, our Movie was on last night further reinforcing the fact that we need to reconnect through this thing. Of course we are all keeping in touch, but there is something fun about checking in & sharing through our Divas in Denim. It is cathartic to just share about ourselves...
I will report that things in the Wynn household are going well. I am feeling well, am at 22 weeks of pregnancy which is hard to believe already, learned that we are having a girl & all of my tests & ultrasounds have turned out normal so we have lots to be thankful for- one of the downfalls of working with special ed kids for so long & with having a nephew with autism is that it scares me beyond belief to think of having a child with a disability. Of course I know we could handle it & would be fine, but it still makes me anxious. Emily is developing like a pure genius so of course I want child # 2 to be the same. So...positive thoughts for a smooth 18 more weeks. May 13th is the big due date. We are really looking forward to it. Emily is providing such fun for us these days. I swear her little face almost makes me want to cry sometimes. She is so sweet & I can't even imagine not having her with us. Someone asked me the other day if I remembered what it was like before we had her & I couldn't even recall. I did say to Bri "were we bored?"- of course we weren't, but the point I am trying to make is that I agree with the living in the moment philosophy. And I think I am doing a good job of that right now. I am thoroughly enjoying every moment of Emily...and Bri for that matter (of course there is a caveat to that one- ask me how I am enjoying things from Feb 11-20th while he is on a surf trip with the boys -I told him that since he was leaving his pregnant wife home alone to work & care for Emily when it happens to be Valentine's Day he needs to remember; I like Diamonds ! ) Shelby I admire you for being the wonderful single mom that you are because I know it is not an easy task. I hate it when I am solo for just a few days. I can certainly understand the challenges that come along with that & you have shown that you can do it while keeping a smile on your face-

Well, I think my babbling should end for now. Someone please tell me where the Pants are & what they are doing. And I'd like to still have them in my possession when my turn comes even though I can't wear them now. I still want to feel the magic.

Love to you all- Happy 2008. I think we are gearing up for another wonderful year ahead.
Miss

No comments: