Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Our movie

Hey gals
As I was sitting down last night to Belax (that is Emily's term for relax...of course her language is developing really well now & she is starting to say Relax correctly which is kind of a bummer because I really enjoy hearing Belax)Bri was flipping through the channels like a mad man when I exclaimed loudly "PUT THAT BACK". He almost jumped off the couch because I yelled so loudly...The Sisterhood was on HBO & I said to him "I HAVE to watch this right now", to which he replied "Didn't you already see it?" What a silly question. I kindly explained that I am now the holder of the Pants & if the movie is on, I feel it is my duty to watch it. So I made my way to the other TV in the house to watch & actually considered putting the Pants on to view the movie but then I decided against it because it might not be too comfy to curl up in bed with denim on... And just as I was tuning in, Liz called. How crazy is that? Hmm what timing. So at any rate, I enjoyed the film once again & was thinking of you gals. I am sad that this is my last week with the Pants, but certainly have enjoyed having them. Not much news to report, but hey I still have a week left. Never know what will come my way. So, hope you are all well-I better get to work. Out until the next post.

Miss

No comments: