Monday, November 5, 2007

Back in the Saddle

OK...so it's been a couple of months since I've posted...and I'm feeling ready to get back to the grove of things. Loved hearing about Missy's adventures to Costa Rica, and there are some mighty fine pictures she's hoarding might I add (you must post them Miss!)...All is well here in Temecula, we survived the fires and crappy air quality and we're heading into a nice Fall season. Miss gave me a hard time today, I know that we So Cal gals aren't used to a true Fall, but it was darn chilly tonight and it feels like we're heading into the holiday season. Our family is heading off to Maui next week, hoping to get a tan before our holiday pics! And, by the way, I entered the P.I.M.P contest todayas well (for details you have to read Missy's last post), so I'm hoping that between Miss and myself, one of us wins. But, if not, an alternative plan must be in place...it has been about a year since The Pants made their debut in Vegas and it is definitely time for a girl gathering. Jersey almost had a corner on the gals last weekend (other than myself), but we have to all be in the same place at the same time! So, I'm proposing either S.D. or Denver in February...I think our family might take a trip out to Denver in February and I can either come early or stay later to get some pure girl time in. Let me know your plans... miss prego needs to get all travel in by Spring to avoid any mishaps :) Miss you guys!!! Lucky Pants

No comments: