Saturday, November 3, 2007

Want to Cruise?

Hey gals
Long time no post I see....well as you all know my crazy obsession with Mr. Glen Phillips(who I might add looked mighy adorable a few weeks when I saw him & sounded superb as usual), I of course am signed up on his mailing list. You know in my busy life I would hate to miss out on an opportunity to see him. So tonight I check my email & I see a "Party in my Penthouse" contest. What is that you ask? Well, there is an annual cruise called The Rock Boat, which sells out in a matter of moments. Well, this year, Glen & Toad are going to be performing aboard (along with something like 300 other artists, many of whom I have not heard of, but some that are also good-not that any of that matters since Glen & Toad are the only musical priorities in my 15 year old brain. So...at any rate, the Cruise is sometime in January & leaves from Miami & goes to Jamaica & somewhere else-Grand Cayman maybe? I didn't pay too much attention to the details. Anyway, what I am getting at is this: As stupid as this sounds, I am entering the contest- which is a matter of supplying a name, address & phone number. When I win, the prize includes airfare, ground transportation, a penthouse cabin aboard the ship, VIP this, VIP that, meeting a band of your choice, blah blah, blah, Oh & the most important piece of info: the winner gets all of this for 4 people so of course we will all need to go together. We were trying to think of somewhere to go right? So why not an all expense paid cruise where I can drool endlessly? My luck is really not good, but hey someone has to win right? And whoever happens to be the holder of the Jeans right now (Shelby I am guessing) should also submit an entry. It is fun to dream now isn't it? the link to the contest is partyinmypenthouse.com (the acronym being PIMP-isn't that clever?) I really am a teenager I think, but hey what the heck. Life is short.

Hope you gals are well. By the way, 6 thumbs up for Scott (2 from me, 2 from Bri & 2 from Emily). We had the pleasure of meeting him last weekend & he is so sweet. Shelby-you look really happy & that certainly makes me happy. You deserve nothing but the best.

So..I will tell you gals when we have to pack our bags.....

No comments: