Thursday, June 7, 2007

Maybe the Magic IS With Me???

Hello ladies,

It it just a coincidence that I got a job while the pants are in my possession??? I think not! I will be working for the state with College in Colorado (check out the website...www.collegeincolorado.org). I will be coordinating outreach to school counselors across the state, informing and training them on our website, etc. I think it will be a great job. They even are paying me pretty well.
You would think I would be ecstatic, but yesterday, I completely lost it. I think all of the loss I have been experiencing just piled up on me and I spent most of the day bursting into tears. You name it...I have lost it recently...my mom, my life as I thought it would always be...my marriage...now my job I have had for 7 years (and all of the amazing support that goes with that)...my brother and dad are no longer speaking...my dog has gone blind in the past month...and on Saturday, Bryan will be taking my couch! Ha. Ok...maybe I don't really LOVE the couch, but I am just craving stability and a lack of change. I used to handle change great, but I don't seem to be handling it so well these days. (Does all of this sound like a country song?)
Basically, I think I have been stuffing so many emotions over the course of the past year that they all seemed to come pouring out yesterday. And who was around to put his arms around me...tell me I am great and that everything will be ok??? You guessed it...Scott. He is proving himself to be an amazing, caring, loving, kind man. I feel really lucky to have him. Not sure how long this will last, but for now...he is exactly what I need.

1 comment:

missypatch said...

Not the couch too! How much can one woman handle??

How random is that anyway? He is just trying to mess with you I think-don't let him get to you. We all know he has some serious mental health issues-perhaps he is going to lay on the couch & do therapy with himself while he continues to deny that he has had anything to do with the divorce?