Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Holy Cow...the Pants are Magical!

OK...I just had to say that these Pants rock. I have no new magic to report other than just the feeling I get thinking of you guys and how awesome it has been to reconnect this past year. It was about a year ago that Court, Shelby and I had lunch at Georges, an awesome spa day and dinner at Jakes (and wishing Miss could have been there!)...planning Court's wedding and catching up, and just look at us now. You all mean the world to me! OK, I know it sounds so darn cheesy but every word of it is true. Court and I are bound to get together soon, seeing as though we spent the past 2 weekends 5 miles apart (1 in San Diego and the other in LA)! Got great news at the MD yesterday, I actually saw an MD who didn't get his degree from the University of the Bahamas and he basically gave me a clean bill of health. Without getting all graphic, there is a very straight forward rationale for my "breast issues" and nothing that should raise a red flag. So, thanks for sending all of your positive energy my way and for all of the prayers, I don't know where I'd be without friends like you ;) Hey, when are we getting together next?!?!??

4 comments:

missypatch said...

Liz
I am so happy that all is well with your breasts....(hee hee that is a comical sentence if you take it out of context, now isn't it?) and I certainly agree that this past year of connecting with you gals has been tremendous. I am so ready to plan our next reunion getaway. If you'd all like to experience the outdoors & go "camping", there is always my backyard!

By the way, I will also share some good news that we got yesterday. My cousin had to get a biopsy because his prostate levels were high-we were all anxiously awaiting the results & voila! he too has a clean bill of health.

Between that & the thought that Bri's dad had something "strange" on his lung (that also turned out to be nothing to worry about)we have had a crazy month of anxiously awaiting test results. What a sigh of relief that all is well. Lets keep that positive energy flowing ladies :)

Shelby said...

I am SO happy there is nothing wrong with you!

Shelby said...

P.S. I am thinking about SD in September. My Aunt Karla wants to meet up and have a girls "retreat". I think all of you would be invited??? Interested?

Court said...

Liz, So sorry for the delayed response! I've been off the blog recently - just now catching up with my comments. I just wanted you to know how happy I am that you got a clean bill of health from your Doc. What a HUGE relief!