Sunday, February 24, 2008

Can a girl get a break already?

So...if being 7 months pregnant with a 3 year old at home & a husband who was away for 10days on a surf trip isn't enough for someone to handle, try managing a chipped bone in the shoulder, arm in a sling for 6 weeks. I swear at times I think I am going to lose my mind & need to check into the nearest psych ward! Things are getting better day by day- it has been 2weeks since the "fall", but I am entering the really annoyed phase of this recovery. It is really tough to do everyday things & the pain comes & goes. I have serious cabin fever this weekend...but will be leaving the house shortly with Bri & Emily to do a few errands. Who knew going to buy paper towels & shampoo would be the highlight of my Sunday?? I haven't driven in 2weeks & it is really bizarre to have that freedom stripped away. Doc appt this week to see how things are ptogresiing with shoulder & with baby so hopefully all is ok.

Girls weekend is still tentative at this point, but I will do my best to see if I can swing it- at times it seems an overwhelming task to be traveling, but then again i know i will be in good hands when i get there- stay tuned....

No comments: